Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Summer walk"(12"x10")





It's about time I started bloging again. I can't believe it's been this long. First I had my Mum and sister visiting me for a couple months. Whenever I tried to paint, I felt guilty that I should be spending time with them. Then...Christmas fever, but finally everything is back to normal.
I signed up for the "Streetscapes in Oils" class at Visual Arts in Mississauga. The course is run by Dermot McKeown (who I have already mentioned here before) and he is great, that's why so many of us keep coming back. And this is my streetscape painting.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece Violetta. The drawing is perfection and I love the backlighting in her hair.

    Thanks for voting for my painting in the Streetview paintoff contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spectacular job, I love the way co that gives light, very good job, congratulations, greetings.

    ReplyDelete